What would you change if your anual income suddenly became your monthly income?
Bob Proctor reveals the income strategies and success principles that all wealthy people follow
Why you may have received unsolicited e-mails or e-mails from unfamiliar senders?
- You may have signed up for an associated website’s and/or affiliate’s newsletters, promotions or services and have forgotten having done so;
- You have an existing relationship (i.e., purchased something or use certain services) with an associated website and/or affiliate; and/or
- Someone may have signed you up to receive an associated website’s and/or affiliate’s newsletters, promotions, services or e-mail communications without permission to do so.
What you can do to stop receiving unwanted e-mail communications.
The first thing you can do is see if the unwanted e-mail communication contains a hyperlink at the bottom of the message for opting out of or removing your e-mail address from future e-mail transmissions. If so, click on the hyperlink at the bottom of the message that is designated for opting out or removing you from further e-mail transmissions from the sender in order to stop receiving them in the future. If you click on the “remove” link at the end of a message sent by the Company or an associated website, you will be automatically removed from the customer subscriber list used to generate the e-mail communication.
How the Company protects against spam originating from its servers.
The Company takes several steps to protect its online community from spam originating from its servers. To begin with, the Company only sends e-mail communications those who have provided their e-mail address and have indicated an interest in receiving future offers, newsletters, promotions and other information. Next, the Company carefully guards the information provided by its members and customers. For instance, e-mail addresses provided to the Company are securely maintained and access to this information is restricted. Furthermore, the Company endeavors to personalize its e-mail communications with information that demonstrates an existing relationship with those who receive e-mail messages from it.
Moreover, the Company uses specific tools to make sure no one is signed up to a newsletter against their wishes. The Company additionally provides opt out or removal hyperlinks at the bottom of its outgoing e-mail communications.
The Company takes every reported spam incident seriously. In doing so, the Company carefully considers each reported spam incident in view of the customer or member’s cumulative behavior while using the Website and its related services or features.
What happens when an associated website or an affiliate is accused of spamming?
The Company takes the following steps if it receives a spam complaint involving an associated website or an affiliate:
- The Company immediately checks to see if the associated website or affiliate is receiving an inordinate number of spam complaints, which may indicate a breakdown in protocol or some other procedure that requires corrective action;
- If, after reviewing the spam complaints, the Company finds a mailing list to be compromised or questionable, it will restrict access by the website or affiliate in question until it is provided with an affidavit sufficiently attesting that the website or affiliate is in compliance with the Company’s Spam Policy and that it is not sending spam. An authorized representatives of the website or affiliate must sign the affidavit and its contents must be approved by the Company before any services or access is reinstated; and
Why a website or an affiliate named in a spam complaint is not simply cut-off.
Changes to Spam Policy.
The Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change, alter, amend or modify this Spam Policy without notice to members, customers, affiliates and others by posting a copy of the newly operative version on the Website. All members, customers, affiliates and others that are subject to the Company’s Spam Policy shall be obligated to familiarize themselves with its terms and conditions together with periodically reviewing the Spam Policy posted on the Website for any changes, alternations, amendments or modifications to it.
How can I ask questions or raise concerns about the Spam Policy?
Please send any questions or concerns about the Spam Policy via e-mail to: email@example.com